A free AAC audio encoder supports multiple language - NAACESHL 1.9.12
* MP1/MP2/MP3/OGG/WAV converts to AAC-LC / AAC-HE / AAC-HEv2 (MP4,AAC,M4A ... etc)
* AAC-LC / AAC-HE / AAC-HEv2 converts to WAV
* Easy to include files from Window Explorer (Just Drag and Drop onto NAACESHL !)
* No commercial license , no payment , no donation.
-someone who wanted support new language-
* please mail to me , then I will give you english words refer file.
* and translator name will written in About This window.
* Pacakaging modified : Nero AAC audio package included as original ZIP archive file.
* NAACSHL automatic extracting ZIP file when first time. (NAACESHL using built in UNZIP)
* Supports Unicode (UTF-8)
* Japanese words rewritten.
-special thanks to-
Sak.firstname.lastname@example.org - advice to Nero AAC audio packaging
BEW - First time Japanese OS test
Please check original blog page. (Korean)